Saturday 30 September 2017

MERRY AND BRIGHT

Hello.

I'm sharing a quick and simple card with you today, for the
CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.


I began by adding some distress ink and water drops to a card panel.
When this was dry, I stamped my sentiment and then attached the scalloped edge frame.
I die-cut my Yeti, coloured him with Copics and a touch of glossy accents on the fairy lights.
Then he was popped up with foam tape.

The most time consuming part of this card was deciding where those sequins should go  :-)

Challenges


Supplies
MFT- Beast Friends, Scallop Edge Frame
Lawn Fawn - Violet's ABCs       Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Avery Elle - Merriest    Copics.     Glodssy Accents.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Super fun take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

He he he! This is SUPER cute!!!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute take on the sketch! Love that yeti!