Monday 28 August 2017

FIESTA TIME

Hello.
I'm sharing some llama love today with a cute, birthday card.



The inspiration for my card came from Stephanie Klauck with this card.
I loved her placement of the image and sentiments.

For my card I die cut the 'happy birthday sentiment', then I cut and coloured some of the cactus stamps from the llama set.
I stuck the cacti onto my base panel, placing them so that they could be seen peeping through the birthday letters.
Then I attached the birthday panel over the top of them, with foam pads.
Finally, I added my llama and the embossed sentiment.

Challenge



Supplies
MFT - Llama Love and Happy Birthday Dienamic
Lawn Fawn -  Stitched Rectangle
Copics. White Embossing Powder.


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

love, LOve, LOVE this Llama, Mama!!! You [and Steph] really make me want her more... but those stamped images behind the greeting? such a fabulous design, Caroline! It could be a CC [CASE Caroline] day!
Darling card... xx
=]

Creative world said...

Awesome card and I love how the cactus are picking behind the die cut letters,fabulous design...Thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Tanja said...

this see-through sentiment is such a creative ideas - love your coloring, too - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More