Thursday 20 July 2017

I RUFF YOU


Hello.
It's my wedding anniversary today.
32 years.
(obviously I was VERY young when we got married)    :0)

Here's the card I made for my hubby.
Love him to bits.


Over the years I've done all the usual hearts and flowers, and sentimental cards, but this time I went for something more simple, with a cute twist.

I masked off my inside panel with tape, and used distress ink to make the stripes.
I LOVE this iced spruce colour.

 I added my doggy and some plants, popped them up on foam pads on a couple of die cut rectangles.
One of the rectangles is cut in gold metallic card, which has a lovely glossy shimmer, and to complement it, I scattered a few gold sequins.

Challenge


Stripes and/or colour inspiration.

This time I just went with the stripes.

Supplies.
MFT - Four legged friends and cactus from llama love, coloured with Copics
Stitched scalloped edge rectangle die and stitched zig zag rectangle die
Lawn Fawn - stitched rectangle die
Distress Oxide - iced spruce

4 comments:

Darnell said...

Aw, so darn cute, Caroline!! Happy Anniversary and many, many more!! (You must have been a child; you look 32 in your photo!) Hugs, Darnell

Glittered Paws said...

This is such a perfect anniversary card - and love your stripes with the distress inks. Thanks for playing ith us in this challenge at Houe of Cards this month. Shirley

chanya13 said...

So cute card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

kartkadopolski said...

Adorable. Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at House of Cards July Challenge: stripes and/or colour

Katarzyna Ewa

my blog
DT House of Cards Challenge blog