Sunday 15 January 2017

NO PROB-LLAMA

Hello.
I don't know why it took me so long to notice this stamp set.
It's perfect for us.
Our family whatsapp group is called The Drama Llamas  :-)


I've used it here on a card for my SIL. That sounds so strange to say.
My dd Annabel has been married for just 4 months and I'm still getting used to
 being an official mother-in-law.  Haha!

I inked up the background with a couple of colours of distress inks and
added a few water drops.
Then I followed the sketch at SevenHillsCrafts, using my die cuts to replace the circle shape.

Sorry about the picture. 
I take the pics in my conservatory and the snow lingering on the roof gives it a dull, blue-ish tint


Challenges


Supplies
MFT - stitched scalloped frame, llama love
Copics.         Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Taylored Expressions also have a great llama set but this one is a beaut, Jo x

Lee said...

gorgeous card.xx

Esther said...

LOVE this! The ombre background is gorgeous, and who doesn't adore those llamas? I can't believe how perfect they are for your family with your whatsapp name - that's such a coincidence and a fab way of making a birthday card feel really personalised. Great take on our sketch challenge this month! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

Jenny said...

Fab card Caroline... your colouring is awesome and love how you've used the sketch too :)
Thank you for playing along in our first challenge of 2017 at Seven Hills Crafts :)
Jenny x