Monday 12 December 2016

TRIM THE TREE

Would anyone mind if we just move Christmas back a couple of weeks??
I am so far behind.
I haven't even had chance to buy any Christmas presents yet!  Eek!

At least all my cards are finished.
Here's another with - yep - you guessed it - more penguins :-)


I die cut my 'postage stamp' panel and inked the centre up with distress ink - flicking on some water drops (they show up a little better below).
Then, I tried to make a little 'trim the tree' scene with my penguins and the tree.
That poor penguin at the bottom is losing his footing :-)


Challenge


Supplies
Mama Elephant - Arctic Penguins, coloured with Copics and Labeled Messages
MFT Stamps - Oh Christmas Tree, stamped in Versacolour Green Tea. 
The star is heat embossed with gold Wow embossing powder
Avery Elle - Postage Stamp Die    Lawn Fawn - stitched hillside border

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Love this lil card.THANK YOU so much for my Supa Dupa cute card I LOVE it.Thanks for thinking of me.Hope you catch up with Christmas sooooon ha ha.Did you get my last email ok hun.Christmas Huggles.xxxx

Julie B said...

Love those penguins! I thought I'd finished my card making at the weekend then remembered my craft group this evening, can't have bought cards for them!
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)