Friday 11 November 2016

It's too late to be good

Happy Friday everyone.

Today I'm sharing a fun card, that I made for my niece.


The sentiment is stamped with alphabet letters.
I have one of those stamp blocks that has grids marked into it, which is great for lining up the individual letters.
If I have to use a plain block, I attach a sticky note to help line the letters up and then take it away for inking.

Once the sentiment was done I stamped my Mademoiselle Noel at an angle, and then coloured her with Copics and some glamour dust.

Sorry - the pics are a bit dark and they don't show off the pretty sparkle.  I take my pics in the conservatory and the roof in there is still covered in snow!!


Challenge 

Anything Christmas

Penny Black - Mademoiselle Noel, coloured with Copics and Glamour Dust
Avery Elle - postage stamp die
Lawn Fawn - Violet's ABCs



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a fun and beautiful CAS christmas card! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda

brenda said...

A very pretty creation for our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Linby said...

oh I love that sentiment! Beautiful colouring of the PB stamp too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x
DT