Wednesday 2 November 2016

Door to Door

How will you decorate your door?

That's the challenge theme this week over at Merry Monday.
I have an artificial wreath that gets tied to the door knocker - 
it's really very pretty, but I do dream of getting a fresh wreath,
with lots of holly and berries and pinecones.  *Sigh*


For my card I've made a more simple wreath,
adding a few hearts and dots for colour.
The mugs and bow are die cut and popped up on foam pads, 
to give some dimension.



WPlus9 - heartfelt holidays
Inks - Altenew - evening grey. Versacolor - camelia, mint, turquoise.
Echo Park - dots and stripes dp

7 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwww...what a sweet, sweet wreath Caroline...love it! The colors too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what an adorable make! Jo x

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty! Love your charming wreath!

Karen L K said...

A nice card with nice colors! I like the wreath and the mug colors are really nice.

AlisonC said...

Simple and pretty with just enough colour but still lovely and soft. :)

Bonnie said...

Your wreath is lovely, Caroline! I love clean and simple and those little hearts are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Jill Norwood said...

Your sweet wreath and mugs of warmth caught my eye in the Merry Monday gallery! It is so sweet! :)