Saturday 12 November 2016

Doe, A Deer

Hello.
Today I'm sharing a card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
This one had me stumped for a while, but I kept playing with die cuts
until my card started to take shape.


I wasn't sure about it at first.
But the crisp, clean, kind of vector style is growing on me .
At first the green was right the way across and on the bottom of the circle,
but at the last minute I covered it with the red, (you can just see I haven't lined it up perfectly)
but, I think it helped to balance it.


Challenges.


MFT - Deer Friends and scalloped stitched rectangle die.
Lawn Fawn - stitched hillside borders.   Nestie circle die  

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh WOW.This is my kinda card.Gorgeous deer,clean and crisp but has impact.You are sooooo clever.Can I ask where you got the deer die from pleeeeese.hugs xx

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love those little dear and the scene you've created! Love that scalloped frame! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!