Tuesday 1 November 2016

Dasher and Dancer

Yikes!
November already.
I need to speed up my Christmas card production.
Bring on the reindeer...


This was one of those cards that just wasn't working.
It started with the brown reindeer and tree. Not great!
Then, to try and balance it, I added the other tree - 
still not right.
So, I went with another reindeer.
It's definitely better, but I'm still not feeling it  :-)
What do you think?


Challenges
Simon Says - Anything Goes

My Favorite Things - deer friends and zig zag rectangle die
Avery Elle - postage stamp die
Lawn Fawn - stitched hillside border
Echo Park - dots and striped dp

2 comments:

Lee said...

Loving all your latest cards.Hope you are all well.Hugs xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline! Super cute and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx