Wednesday 7 September 2016

Falling Leaves

Yay!
I survived a four day wedding :-)
My youngest dd, Annabel, is now married (scroll down for a few pics).

There will be no more making confetti cones, or pompoms,
place cards or dessert flags for a while :-)
Now, I can get back to some card making.
And I'm starting off with this little autumn, birthday card for the 



The leaves are die cut, coloured with Copics and popped up on foam pads.

Tip: when you have cut out all these leaves, try not to sneeze,
or you will be searching for them all over the floor!!




Sketch


WPlus9 Friends for all Seasons - Fall
Avery Elle Postage Stamp Die
Mama Elephant Labeled messages



1 comment:

Esther said...

Oh no! You did make me giggle with the sneezing comment - I take it your tip is from experience! I once accidentally blew loads of tiny die cuts off the desk with my heat tool, with similar results :D Absolutely love your card with those gorgeous little leaves and the cute bear. Fab design! Esther