Saturday 2 July 2016

Dark and Twisty

Does your card-making reflect the mood you're in?
I think mine does.
I was blue this week.


Our little Westie, Suzie, has been gone for a couple of years now,
but it was only this week that I could bring myself to throw away
the fluffy, pink bunny that she slept with  :-(

So this card was definitely guided by my heart.

I made the wreath from a Lawn Fawn set, simply die-cutting
the leaves and only stamping the blooms.
Then I popped them up on foam pads for a little extra interest.


Challenge.



Lawn Fawn - Penelope's Blossoms + Stitched Rectangle
Mama Elephant - Labeled Messages
Memento Ink - Grey Flannel.  Gems


xxx

6 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love how you have made this and the colours used.
What a little beauty she was, so sad they dont have life time the same as us.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! The perfect sympathy card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is so elegant! Love it!

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful card and such a touching tribute to your pup.

Michelle said...

Beautifully CAS.... and a lovely interpretation of CTS#179.
So sorry for your loss - Suzie was an adorable pup!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh dear, it just never ends, does it? Hugs to you, she was a darling! Your card is gorgeous, Caroline ... LOve that panel - whose cardstock is it?
xx