Friday 21 November 2014

Trim The Tree

Hey there!
Looking at all those snow pics from the US has me dreaming of the white sutff.
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed to wake up this morning 
and find we didn't have a 6ft snowdrift to wade through :-)
Tell me I'm not the only one!!
 
So, I made my own little snow scene.
 

I followed the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch
and made this super quick shaker card.

The image is a pre-coloured, Lili Of The Valley Topper,
and my 'snow' is made up of flower soft, diamond dust and a few sequins.
(much more sparkly than the photo shows)
 
 
Supplies.
Lili Of The Valley Topper - I think these are now available as Art Pads.
Banner - Stamp and Die, WPlus9 Heartfelt Holidays
Polar White Flower Soft.    Diamon Dust.     Sequins.

 

10 comments:

Juls said...

So cute, love it :-) xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so precious! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Caroline, such a sweet image and I love the shaker design.
I like looking at snow but not being out in it.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Caroline, what a stunning card - the colouring is wonderful and I love the sparkle and shine in the shaker.
FAB-U-LUS!
Sylvia xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, I love your creation, hugs Pops x x x

Stressed Stamper said...

I sooo need to use some of those - I have the toppers and the dome thing - but mojo not there - as no time at moment - maybe for next yr!
Hugs
Sarah x

Deepti said...

This shouts winter and Christmas out loud :) love it !

Lesley said...

What an amazing card! I love the colouring you did and the warmth of your card! Thank you for joining us at Case this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such an adorable, olde worlde feel to this image and beautiful CAS design! Hazel x