Monday 3 November 2014

Purple is Awesome

The girls at Less Is More are gonna be tutting at me this week  ;-)
It seems I went a bit mad with the sequins.
Oops!
In my defence, the rest of my card is pretty CAS,
so, I may have just gotten away with it.


When I was flicking through my card stash for some non chrismassy colours,
this purple just shouted out to me.
I teemed it up with some pale lavender trees, and boysenberry reindeer and bird.
The white card panel, reindeer and bird are all popped up on foam pads,
to add a little more dimension.



Challenge.
Less Is More - Non Traditional Colour Christmas Card.

Supplies.
Stamps and Dies - WPlus9 Winter Wonderland
Inks - Versa Color Boysenberry and Memento Lulu Lavender
Sequins/Gems


14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I think the LIM girls will love your card... I certainly do, its a beauty! Jo x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super classy and elegant
Great colour scheme and superbly CAS
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is so cute . . . love that the little deer is wearing a scarf! Lovely colours. xx

Pop's Cards said...

Simply gorgeous sweetie :0))) huggles Pops x x x

Eve said...

Hi Caroline,
Ooooow I love this card!
Fabulous colour choice, love the layout and sequins are splendid!!
xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh you are so right here! Purple IS awesome! :) Really fab card and I'm always screwing something up with the LIM challenge!! LOL!! I'm hardly ever CAS enough!! LOL!! I'm working on it!!

Sue said...

This is wonderful Caroline. I love the scene you have created and the colours are gorgeous.
Sue xx

Juls said...

Fab, loving the faded tree in the background & the sequins ect. :-) hugs Juls

Sid said...

A gorgeous card and loving your trees on the card !!

catherine said...

I think it is fabulous Caroline and your added sequins are just the right amount and super. Love the purple.
x catherine

Marleen said...

It's gorgeous!
I love it...
Regards, Marleen

Chrissie said...

Who would have thought that one could make a card with a purple stag... but my goodness you nailed this one!
Terrific card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deepti said...

So pretty!! purple looks fabulous!

Anne said...

Fabbo contemporary colours Caroline!
The sequins work just fine lol, add a nice finishing touch
Sorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer