Sunday 1 December 2013

Let's Chill

This is my 2nd post of the day
and I'm sharing another Christmas card with you.


I thought this would be a good 'guy' card,
with it's cool, blue tones.
I still managed to add plenty of bling though,
using a gel glitter pen on the tree and reindeer's jumper,
and a scattering of sequins and gems.


Challenges
Seize the Sketch #9 ( I just flipped it)
CAS-ual Fridays - Create with 8  ( I used 8 gems/sequins)
Addicted to Stamps - Holidays

Hero Arts 'Holiday Cheer' Stamp and Die Set, coloured with Copics .
Sakura Glitter Gel Pen.  Sentiment from Stampendous 'Cool Yule' Set.
Digi Paper was a fabulous freebie from Mel Stampz
Sequins and Gems
 

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love that cute reindeer with his cosy jumper, fabulous colours and wonderful sparkle too.
Sue

Linda Beeson said...

How cute is she in here blue sparkle sweater!!!

sandie said...

Love the reindeer jumper! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Eve said...

Hi Caroline,
love your fresh and cool card - stunning.

Fabulous Christmas TREES!! xx

Deborah Frings said...

Such a cool, fun card. I do like the blues and that sweet sweater on the reindeer! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

~amy~ said...

Awesome guy card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just stunning, gorgeous creation as always huggles Pops x x x

Beverley said...

Stunning card, loving the colour combo. How fun to find out you're in Durham, I'm just down the road In Billingham! Yes, Durham had quite a bit more snow than we did here but I had enough to put a smile on my face! Lol! Hugs Bev x

Deepti Stephens said...

What a kissable card, sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

Julie C. said...

I like how you use the sketch! Great card! ^_^

Lindsay said...

This is so so cute, Caroline! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sandi said...

Perfect masculine card....I love it!!