Monday 7 October 2013

You Had Me At Boo !

Afternoon everyone.
Autumn has well and truly arrived up here in Durham.
This morning, we raked up 4 large sacks of leaves from the lawn - 
well, when I say 'we,'  I really mean Mr Kiss did all the manual work,
I was just there in a supervisory capacity ;-) 

Halloween will be creeping up on us before we know it,
[did you see what I did there  :-) ]
so here is my 2nd card, using this cute trick or treater.


 I followed the sketch over at Seize the Sketch
If you haven't visited them before, go and check them out.
It's great to see how everyone interprets the sketch in their own style.

As ever, I used my favourite chevron DP.
I think I need to bulk print this paper!!
My Halloween puppy is coloured with Copics, fussy cut
and attached with foam pads.

 I didn't want my sentiment to take up too much room,
so I overlapped the letters a little bit and,
I kinda like how that turned out.
 

Challenges.
Crafty Calendar - Halloween
Stamping Sensations - All Creature Great and Small

Digi Stamp - CCDesigns, Halloween Puppy     Digi DP - Digi Design Essential, Digitally Smitten.
'Boo' - Die cut with Memory Box Alphabet Dies     Freckled Fawn Glitter Dew Drops

15 comments:

Lynne K said...

Great image, Caroline, love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Caroline. I love that cute image, fabulous colouring and the overlapping sentiment looks brilliant!
Sue

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Love it, such a great design! Hugs, Lisa x

Sherry Eckblad said...

Adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh puppy bones! So cute!!! I love it.

brenda said...

Such a fun card Caroline and so perfect for our theme this month.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

wienerhoneymooners said...

Perfectly done!! Sweet and simple and lovely!!

~amy~ said...

okay, now how CUTE is this?! Love your take on the sketch and adorable pup!

Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

PapierGirl said...

oh my....this is adorable! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Ultra clean and simple - love the square card, and that little dog is the cutest little guy!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congrats for the Sieze the Sketch win!! Your card is incredible! Love it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This was truly a stellar winning card, one of the best I have ever seen!!! Truly!! Thanks yr comment on my blog too!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
xx

K Clark said...

that is adorable!! super cute!! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar - we start a new challenge tomorrow morning I hope to see you back again for another great challenge!! Kimberly DT - leokc34.blogspot.ca