Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Stockings

It's suddenly got very busy here - and I am sinking under a pile of 'to do' lists!!
Hope all your Christmas plans are going well.

Today I am showing you some cute little gift stockings, that will hold  gift cards or cash :-)


These are really quick and easy to make and much better than putting cash in a boring envelope!! 
I used the great free template from Waltzing Mouse Stamps
 

I found a few sheets of these pretty, glittered DPs, in my box,  but I can't remember what make they are.
And, because you can't have TOO much sparkle at Christmas, I added some extra glamour dust :-)


The stocking top is tied closed with some pretty, organza ribbon.
To this I added a glittered tag, with a button snowflake and some silver bells.
 

Challenges
Moving Along With The Times - Last Minute Christmas
2 Sisters - Christmas
Paper Sundaes - Anything Christmas
Cupcake - Don't Look At The Light
Top Tip - A Gift

**************************************

15 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely adorable and unique gift card/money holders! They are gorgeous and what a fun way to really personalize for the individual you're giving it to. Nicely done. :D
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Also, if you have a TIP you’d like to share you'll be eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. Check out the details when linking.
Lisa xx
Come by and visit us next week. We'd love to see you again!

Sue B said...

Wow! these are really cute Caroline! and so, so beautiful !! Love your choice of papers and embellishments, the colours are gorgeous! They are perfect for cash/voucher gifts. Fab photos of how you made them too!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Fabulous idea for a hidden gift and greeting! Just my favorite so far at Top Tip! Good Luck and happy holidays too!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! What a lovely idea!
LOve them.
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! x

Brodders said...

What a fabulous idea :)Lots of sparkly wonderfulness :)
Thanks for joining this week at Cupcake and good luck x

Unknown said...

Absolutly adorable! Just love all the sweet details!! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

Louise said...

Beautiful card love the sparkle, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Hugs Louise xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh I love these, what a great idea for cash or vouchers... off to have a look at the template :o) Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

How fab are these! Love them both
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and hope to see you again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Juls said...

these are utterly gorgeous and adorable! Hugs Juls

Caroljenks said...

This are gorgeous! What sweet little gift cards, I just love the lace detail too - I think I need to remember these ;)

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Gift' Challenge. Hope to see you back next week :)

Carol x

LaJanette said...

How super cute! I love this idea; and such a great template! Yes you are right; can never have enough sparkle:0)

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hugs;
Janette
Psst...I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a peek:0)
LaJanette.blogspot.com

Pauline said...

Oh I love these little stockings. You have reminded me that I have this somewhere in a box, I must get it out and use it before time runs out!

Flowergirl said...

These are beautiful, such a great idea x
Wendy x