Friday 11 February 2011

Totally Papercrafts #53 Clean and Simple

 HUGE thanks to everyone who entered the Totally Papercrafts 1st Anniversary challenge last week. We had some amazing cards. There were lots of prizes up for grabs too, so check out the blog to see if you are a lucky winner.

Ok, I admit, I let out a groan (and I wasn't the only one!)  when I saw that Anne had chosen Clean and Simple, for this week's challenge - but, my fabulous teamies did an awesome job!   I hope you will join in, even if, like me, you have trouble stepping away from the embellies :o)

Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs, and the lucky winner will get to choose 4 of her wonderful digi images.




I used Meljen's 'Hope Ribbon', coloured with Copics -
and added the bow and heart button. Then, I just couldn't stop myself and I had to add the butterfly too... :-))

Challenges - 
Papertake - Have a Heart
Do You Stack Up? - Ribbon

15 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Caroline :-) I love your CAS look ,,, I need a few lessons lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, very classy, have great weekend hun, sue,x

Juls said...

brilliant image!!!! Love this card...so stylish!!! Hugs Juls

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous CAS card Caroline, love that image :o) Lisa x

Vicky said...

Justs perfect hun and I love the wee butterfly too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh this is gorgeous!!! love it!!! enjoy your weekend Caroline xx

Miranda said...

clean and simple but very nice Caroline
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

Janna Werner said...

Hi Caroline, your card is simply stunning! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU this week! Hugs Janna

Vicky Hayes said...

I love it and the butterfly is a pretty touch.

Christine said...

Hi Caroline wow love this gorgeous CAS creation..

smiles Christine xx

Denise said...

Gorgeous clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning CAS card - love it! xx

Sarn said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog recently and leaving a nice comment.

I really like this card.

Hugs, Sandra

Unknown said...

so elgant

kitten DYSU team

Keely Livings said...

WOW! Such a beautiful card. Love the simple design. Thanks for playing with us at DYSU :)