Thursday 16 December 2010

Can you tell the odd one out??


Just a quick post today, as things are getting busy here. So far I have 5 'to do' lists and, as long as I don't LOSE a list, I will be fine.  :-)

I just wanted to share my good news with you - I am so excited -  I have been asked by Janet at PINK GEM to be a guest designer. From January 8th the Pink Gem challenges will be fortnightly.
Congrats to my other GD'ers   Sandra at Cherry Pickin's and Katie at Both Sides of the Paper.

*****************************

5 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Sweetie......welcome to the team!xx

Anne said...

congratulations Caroline:) Well done you!!
Love the pic, I still want to steal her though
Anne x

Cecelia said...

Congrats! And what a cutie!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Juls said...

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh such a cute photo!!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Welcome to the team looking forward to working with you Caroline.
luv
Debby