Friday 12 November 2010

Totally Papercrafts #42 Black and Purple

How far can you throw an Epsom printer? I am seriously thinking of hurling mine down the street. It seems to have a mind of it's own at the moment. Hubby says that screaming at it won't get me anywhere - but I find it helps!! :-))
Well, 'tis Friday today and that means another challenge over at Totally Papercrafts. Our fabulous host this week is Tammy and she has chosen the theme of...
Black and Purple

Visit the blog to see the wonderful prize on offer this week, from Mandi Moore and check out the gorgeous creations from my teamies.
Here's my card....


This is the cute Party Edwin from Magnolia, who doesn't get out nearly as much as he ought to! He's coloured with Copics and a little stickles glitter.
I used  liquid pearls (platinum)  for the dots on the black card. The sentiment was cut on my Slice machine (Parties Design Card). DP is Papermania Capsule Collection, Heather and Mono. Ribbon is from my stash and I coloured the adhesive pearls black with a Copic.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Love it Caroline, your colouring is superb!! Wish you lived near me, I'd be over for some lessons in using the darker copics lol
Anne x

Vicky said...

Hi hun this card is fabberlicious it really is totally love your Edwin & your colouring is as awesome as ever. I know what you mean about the printer my last 1 got thrown canny far from my conservatory door cus it just did my heed in si it got launched good style......& boy did I feel better after. I then went Argos & got a new 1 for half price lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card and colouring - Have a great weekend
Sarah x

Carol said...

Another stunning card Caroline!! Your colouring is brilliant as always, as Anne says wish I lived closer hehe, think we'd all be stalking you for lessons on colouring in. Luv it!! Have a great weekend Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Caroline :-) Fab image and your colouring is perfect ,, love the papers and embellies too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, fab stiching, have great weekend, sue,x

Tammy said...

I only have one Edwin - can you believe that? Party Edwin looks so sweet here all dressed up .... ready for a good night out! Wish I was joining him - could do with a night out and a good laugh. Hugs Tammy x

Joey said...

LOVE this card hun, your colouring is stunning! Joey.x

Mel X said...

Hiya, fabulous card hunny. Love the sparkle and superb colourwork on Edwin. Love the masculine feel to this card.

Mel X