Monday 11 October 2010

You can never add too much glitter !!

My craft desk, the floor and the dog,  are now all covered with a fine sprinkling of glitter  
I think I got a bit carried away.  :-)

Challenges I would like to enter...

Friday Sketchers - A Great Sketch presented by Beatrix
Creative Cottage - 'Bling it On' - I think there's enough bling on this card   :-)



Stamp - LOTV James Bear, Deck the Halls. Coloured with Copics. I added some fine red glitter to the tinsel
wrapped around him and some glossy accents to the baubles and star.
Design Paper - The red is K & Co, Peppermint Twist, and the rest is Memory Box, Mistletoe.
Snowflakes cut with Slice, Fa La La card and covered with Diamond Dust.
Blooms made with a XCut punch, and outlined in a Clear Star Sakura pen. The centres are Card Candy covered with Frosted Lace Stickles.
Lace from my stash.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 comments:

Julie said...

This is lovely, those papers are so pretty.

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh I love it - love all the glitter..never have toomuch I say - I always go to work with a little sparkle...Love your dog by the way
Sarah

Lindsey said...

Oh I LOVE this card! Everything about it but especially the glittery tinsel!
Linds x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww totally gorgeous card can never have to much glitter, lovely papers & design hun, sue,x

Cecelia said...

Super cute! Love all the glitter and sparkle;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

debby4000 said...

Caroline this is gorgeous, wonderful sweet bear and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Kos med papir og saks said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. love it all.

Juls said...

too cute! Love how you have created the tinsel! Hugs Juls

Simone said...

What a beautiful x-mas card!!! And the glitter is perfect! It´s just christmas!
Simone

debbies said...

So adorable!

Emma said...

So gorgeous, love the layout and details.
Hugs Emma x