Friday 13 August 2010

Totally Papercrafts #29 Rainbow

Good Morning everyone,
well, from last week's entries over at Totally Papercrafts
it looks as though lots of you
' like to be beside the seaside, beside the sea! '
Check the blog to see who the lucky challenge winner was.

This week's host is Joey,
who is hopefully well recovered from her bout of flu.
Joey has chosen the theme

'RAINBOW'

So get your spades ready and let's go and find that pot of gold!!
You can add rainbows to your cards, or nice, bright rainbow colours
and if you need some inspiration check out the fab projects from the DT.

Here's my project - a mini mailbox.
Actually it's not that 'mini',
there's plenty of room in there for goodies..  lol*


I used the fab template from QBee at splitcoaststampers
I must have made a mistake somewhere, as I did struggle to get it all to fit properly.
It took some extra cutting, some strong glue and quite a bit of swearing... lol!!

I covered the mailbox with some 'rainbow' paper
added some blooms and the cute little Toga with Flowers
from Sew Many Cards,
who are this week's challenge sponsors.



Then I filled the mailbox with, what else, but Rainbow Drops.
Always a favourite here...    :-)


Mini Mailbox - covered with DP from My Mind's Eye, Magnolia
Digital Stamp - Toga with Flowers from Sew Many Cards, coloured with Copics.
Blooms and Card Candy from my stash.
'You've got treats' made on my comp.
Martha Stewart lace border punch.
---------------------------------

10 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
you are to clever for your own good ya no!! this is bloomin brill, luv it, if you swore no point me having a go!! lol sue,x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute mailbox Caroline.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

very clever girlie Christine !! I love this creation ,, absolutely fantastic and to find bags of rainbow drops ,,, haven't seen any of those for years !! It is terrible when templates don't fit together properly ,, I have swore a few times with some of them too,, well done for persevering :-)


Luv
Lols x x x

Julie said...

This is very cute, well done for persevering with it.

Lynsey said...

Wow Caroline, this is stunning!
What a wonderful gift!
Hugs Lynsey x

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous mailbox it really is fabulous, I think I am nearly there with the flu lol, just got the lingering cough ugh.

Joey.x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow !!! This fab Caroline.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Love your mailbox, such a fab idea and gorgeous stripy paper... and mmm I love rainbow drops :o) Lisa x

Mel X said...

Hiya Caroline. Smashing project, love your mailbox and the papers are awesome. Love the bright colours.

Mel X

Kaz said...

How clever....it looks amazing!
kaz xx