Friday 30 July 2010

For Better or Nurse.



There seems to be a few summer colds doing the rounds at the moment,
so I thought I'd better get stocked up on some 
'get well' cards.
This is the adorable Nurse Doraline from Motivet.
The image is coloured with Copics and parts of it are 3D'd.
A bit of sparkle always makes me feel better,
so I have glittered around all the paper edges.
I also added a little Glossy Accents to Doraline's shoes.

I have followed the sketch over at Papertake Weekly,
just rotated it and changed the size a little, to accommodate my larger stamp.
Hope that you can still make it out as Dawny's sketch though.
I am also entering this for Charisma Cardz Challenge,
where the theme is 'something with a tail'
and Creative Inspirations, where the theme is 'animals'


Stamp - Motivet, Doraline as Nurse.
Sentiment Stamp - Personal Impressions.
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye 'Pretty Please'.
Crystal Stickles
Martha Stewart lace border punch
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards.
------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Julie said...

Your card is a real cutie, love the colours too.

Faye said...

Hello sweetie, this card is just adorable and your colouring is fab. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Thanks so much for playing with us at Charisma. xxx

Melissa said...

So cute! Love the stitching and edging!!

Paul said...

Cute, cute, cute. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/