Saturday 10 July 2010

Football Crazy

I have gone with a football theme today,
as this weekend sees the final of the World Cup.
It's been a good tournament, with lots of surprises,
just a shame our lads didn't fulfill their potential.
Can't say I will miss those vuvuzelas though!!!

I am entering this card for the
Lili of the Valley Challenge,
so I have used their cute stamp 'Football Crazy',
and followed Dawny's sketch.
The stamp is coloured with Copics,
I paper-pieced the little guy's top
and the football is 3D'd.

Football design paper is Forever Friends.
Blue dashed paper is Daisy & Dandelion 'Picnic Patch'
Ribbon and brads from my stash.
Text is a papermania sticker.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Joey said...

aww hun this is so sweet I have this image and must use it!!! gorgeous card.xxx

Ijust caught sight of your sweetie sleeping in her car AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she is adorable.xxx

Dena said...

OMG! What a great inspiration!!! I love how you used the soccer ball paper for this image!!! Very cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Sally said...

Great image. Love the papers you have used really sweet.
Hugs Sally xx

debbies said...

What a great card - really love his shirt!