Monday 5 July 2010

Cuthbert Bear

Silly me... I decided this morning to cut all my nails nice and short
and now I can't get the backing off my double sided tape.
It's driving me crazy!! lol*

This week the challenge over at Sketch and Stash is to make a
CIRCLE card.
A great excuse to attempt my first circle easel card.
using my largest scalloped nestie.

The new stash I used was the cute Cuthbert with Balloons,
which was a freebie from Pollycraft.
Cuthbert usually holds two sets of balloons,
but I trimmed one set.
He is stuck on with foam pads, for that 3D look,
coloured with Copics and some added glitter.

Design Paper is Forever Friends
(but it's lost it's cover so I'm not sure which one it is)
'Thank You' stamp is Personal Impressions 'Mixed Sentiments'
The little heart is a Sizzix die - 'Hearts,Paisley'
Button, ribbon and card candy from my stash.
xxx

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous card, luv the circle and the ballons flying of, get ya pokey tool out!! lol, sue,x

Sue said...

Hi caroline,i love love love your card,Cuthbert is so sweet and your colours are fabulous:)

Good job you ain't seen my nails,they are bitten down to nothing,just sore stumps.lol, so i always have to use a pokey tool to lift my tape :)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous easel card Caroline, beautiful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

beautiful card as always Caroline xx

Melissa said...

super fun! love the summer colors!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Caroline! I love your take on the circle sketch!! Cuthbert looks so sweet on your card and I love how the balloons pop over!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Caroline, I love the image the colours, the DP so beautiful and I love how you've got the balloons thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx