Monday 26 April 2010

Just a little thankyou!

I have been wanting to make some little thankyou cards for a while now and when I saw Bev's fab tutorial for a little pizza box with notecards, I knew it would be perfect.
I have used some of my cute Anya stamps and it's my very first time entering the
Anyone for Anya Challenge.
This week there's a sketch for you to follow - I used it on the lid of my little pizza box.

My thankyou cards were made with the large scalloped rectangle nestie, which meant that I had to slightly alter the dimensions of Bev's pizza box.
I made it from a piece of card 10" x 6 1/4"
Score 1" in, on each long side, then turn the card and score at 1", 4.5", 5.5" and 9"
I forgot to cut a little semi circle into the front edge of the card, to make it easier to open, so I added a brad instead.
Now I realise that Ialso need to make some little envelopes, so it's back to the drawing board...lol*

Recipe:
Stamps - The Greeting Farm, Miss Anya Dressy, coloured with Copics.
Design Paper - Papermania Signature, Regency.
Stick on pearls and thankyou text.

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This look gorgeous i love how you have done the 3 girls on the lid, love this hugs pops x

Julie said...

These are cute, nice colouring

debbies said...

What a cute project! Great masking!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project, love how you have incorporated the sketch into it.
Hugs
Caz
x