Wednesday 27 January 2010

Matching Set - Card and Wallet

Hello fellow bloggers, hope you are all well.
It's a wet and windy day here,
ideal for turning up the heating
and locking myself in my craft room.

Here's a cute little card and wallet I have made for my niece,
following the *matching set* challenge over at,
Cupcake Craft.
Check out their fab DT work for some lovely gift ideas.

I have used my new stash of Papermania papers -
this is from the Red Hot, Capsule Collection.
These papers are gorgeous and you can get them in several different colours.
Well worth checking them out.

I made the simple wallet from a piece of card, scored and folded,
and stitched along the edge to create the money pocket.
For the closure I used small die cut circles and flowers,
with a brad through the middle,

and wrapped some thread around them.

Recipe -
Stamp - The Greeting Farm, Miss Anya Dressy, coloured with Copics.
Design Paper - Papermania Capsule Collection, Red Hot.
Die cut circles, small blooms, and rhinestone brads, from my stash.
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
xxx

4 comments:

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, just perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card set, love that image and colours.
luv
Debby

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is beautiful xxxx
please can you link to mr linky please as was not showing be fore and would hate for you to miss out
hugs Dawnx

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful matching set. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x