Friday 18 December 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

Ta Da!!!
My last Christmas card is finished.
:-)
I'm not sure if I can bring myself
to put all that glitter and diamond dust and sparkle,
away in a box.

I am entering this for the
where the theme is 'Merry Christmas'.
So, if you still have Christmas cards to make,
and you mo-jo is flagging,
pop on over there and check out the
fabulous DT work for some inspiration.
If you can, get your children involved in the challenge
and have some fun.

Recipe:
Digitla Stamp -
Pollycraft, Bronson and Beaker Star Gazing,
coloured with Copics and stickles glitter.
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Signature Christmas
Star charm from the
Hobby House
Sentiment made on my comp.
Sticky pearls, ribbon and punched flowers from my stash.
xxx

4 comments:

Francesca said...

Wonderful card , great image
Hugs
Francesca

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, what a cutie!
Hope you had a great Christmas, Caroline!
:o)

debbies said...

Adorable and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Sarah said...

Lovely card Caroline! The image is very cute! Hope you had a good Christmas and have made a start on next years Christmas cards! lol!