Thursday 24 September 2009

Forever Friends Christmas Bear

I am confused today -
I know, it doesn't take much :-)
Using these copics is a steeper learning curve than I thought.

I now understand not to use the blending pen as a 'blending' pen
lol**
I wish I had used a pink on this little bear's dressing gown,
for highlights,
but it's difficult to do that when you don't have many pens.
I am also getting used to using much deeper and richer colours -
several projects have gone in the bin,
as my people looked like they had spent far
too long under a sun bed!!!


I was going to enter this for the sketch challenge at
'Moving Along With the Times',
but their post dates have confused me and

it turns out this was last week's challenge.
(Ever had one of those days?)

Is it too early to open the wine???

Recipe:
Stamp - Forever Friends, Cup of Cocoa,
coloured with Copics and stickles glitter
Design Paper - K & Co Peppermint Twist.
Punched snowflake with Diamond Dust

2 comments:

Penni said...

This is fab Caroline, the bear is so cute and you've coloured him beautifully.

You said some of your people looked as if they'd been out in the sun - for my people I use three main colours - E21 (Baby Pink Skin) E00 (Skin White) and E50 (Egg Shell) sometimes, if I want a slightly darker tone I use E11 (Bareley Beige), instead of E21. I also start with my lightest colour and add the darker tones.

Hope this helps a little.

Take care

Hugs
Penni
X

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable sweet bear, gorgeous card.
I generally have one of those days every day.
luv
Debby