Tuesday 15 September 2009

Apple Sauce & Stamp with Fun Challenge

Have you ever made apple sauce?
Today was my very first attempt,
and after coring, peeling, slicing and cooking
about 9lb of apples,
I ended up with 6 jars and 3 freezer bags
full of the yummy sauce.
Looking around my bomb site of a kitchen now,
it also seems like I have used every bowl and
pan that I own!!

Whilst tea - gammon cooked in diet coke -
is simmering away on the stove,
I have just had time to make this card for
the Stamp with Fun Challenge,
following the great sketch from Saphira.
Recipe:
Stamp - Pink Gem, little Gem's birthday,
coloured with whispers pens and a little stickles glitter.
Design Paper - DCWV Nana's Nursery, Baby Boy.
Card candy and sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
Blooms and leaves from my stash.

Now, I better go and do the washing up,
before hubby gets home!
xxx

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Wow almost the same as me lol, i love the papers and the layout on this one really cute, hugs Pops x

Penni said...

Hi Caroline

I do make Apple Sauce sometimes, but only enough for each meal, usually about 3 apples worth - I've never made such a huge batch as you !!!

Great card - love the cute little doggy!!

Take care.

Hugs
Penni
X

Dazie said...

That apple sauce looks yummy!
I love the card its absolutely gorgeous the colours are so pretty!
Dazie
x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and fab card.
Gammon in diet coke!
luv
Debby

debbies said...

Love the presentation of the applesauce and your card is adorable. Really love how you did the sentiment!

Ingela said...

Hi!

Greate take on the sketch this week and the image is so cute!

The jars with apple sauce looks really nice!

Thanks for joining SwF!

Ingela xx

Mona said...

what a wonderful card.
Great take on the sketch
Hugs Mona
swf-team

Anonymous said...

wonderful card !!! love the sweet image!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team