Monday 10 August 2009

Christmas Production Line

I tried something a little different today
and took inspiration from the hugely talented Michelle Wooderson
and her 'mass production' idea.
Pop on over to Michelle's blog, Mish Mash and have a look around.
I promise you, you won't be disappointed.
She has loads of fabulous ideas.

I went with this week's great sketch at
Sketch Saturday
I stamped and cut all the pieces I would need,
and punched and glittered the snowflakes.
I coloured all the stamps,
making 2 Millys pink and 2 green.
Then I began to assemble the pieces - like a little production line.

Recipe:
Stamp - Pink Gem Designs - Milly on Reindeer,
coloured with whispers pens and sprinkled with Diamond Dust.
Design Paper - K & Co, Peppermint Twist
Snowflakes were punched and covered withDiamond Dust.
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
Ribbon from my Stash.


5 comments:

Penni said...

Wow! What a brilliant idea - Guess what I'll be up to this weekend?!!

Hugs
Penni
X

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards and brilliant start to your Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Francesca said...

Beautiful christmas cards

Lovley idea

Hugs
Francesca

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card lovin the image and colour combo and what a fab idea! xx jo xx

debbies said...

Great cards - I really love the ribbon treatment you used.