Thursday 30 July 2009

Just For You

Afternoon everyone,
I have been busy today sorting out my craft room
and came across this cute Penny Black Stamp,
that I haven't used for ages.
So, here is the little hedgie, on a card for this week's
Charisma Cardz Challenge.

I have slightly squashed Joanne's sketch -
because I only have these square cards,
and I have turned it on it's side.
Go and check out the fab work from the DT
to see the elongated version.

Recipe:
Stamp - from the Penny Black Bubbly Set,
coloured with whispers pens.
Text Stamp - Papermania, Stamping For Him.
Design Paper - Papermania, Regency
Flowers were punched from the DP,
with added Diamon Dust.
Brads, ribbon and pearls from my stash.
xxx

14 comments:

Francesca said...

beautiful card love the papers and layout

hugs
Francesca x

Leanne said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning - I love how you have 'squashed' the sketch!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Penni said...

What a cute little hedgehog he is - I bet you're glad you found him!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Victoria said...

fantastic and I love that paper x

ineke said...

wow.... very pretty scrappaper...

and the little hedgehog is adorable !!!

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love those background papers and that little PB hedgie is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and what a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

what a really pretty girlie card,i love the papers xx jo xx

Bubbles said...

Oooo... lovely card Caroline, such a sweet image and I just love the papers you have used! Thanks for using my Charisma sketch.
Joanne x

Allison said...

great take ont he sketch the papers are so lovely
Thanks for playing this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card & such a sweet image, love the papers too. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan xx

debbies said...

What an adorable image - bet you are glad you re-discovered it!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww gorgeous card! I love your flower and the sponged edges.

Swaantje said...

Morning Caroline,
your card is just so gorgeous!

Such a sweet image and I love your pretty paper!
Such fabulous details!

Thank you for your visit in my blog.

Have a great day!
Greetings
Swaani