Thursday 18 June 2009

Lovely in Lilac

Afternoon everyone,
just a quick post today, as hubby is home,
and I need to look busy!!
:-)
Here is my card for this week's challenge at
This week they want you to do some Paper Piecing.
If you're not sure what that is,
their blog has a link to a video tutorial,
and, as ever, their DT work is just stunning.

I paper pieced the hair bow and the lilac parts of the dress.
I don't think I really picked the best image to use though,
it was a bit fiddly.
Recipe: WOJ stamp from the spring collection,
paper pieced and coloured with whispers pens.
Design Paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery Boy and Girl
Card candy, sentiment and adhesive pearls
from my stash.
xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Caroline, I am away with the fairies today, honest, I don't even know my own name!!! I love the card and the image from WOJ, also love the papers you have used. Hugs Avril xxx ps please ignore the 1st post got your name mixed up.

LOUISE said...

Awesome card Caroline, love the image, and the colours are lovely. Louise x

Ali Dantre said...

adorable sweetheart. you make some wonderful creations...your blogs right up there babe!!

sweet hugs
Lisa.xx

Victoria said...

very beautiful card, the papers are lush, have just followed your blog can't wait to see your next creations x

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card. Love the simple look. Fantastic colours!

Kim

Bev said...

Wonderful card and brilliant paper piecing, thanks so much for joining us this week. x

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card, wonderful paper piecing. hugs rachxx