Wednesday 27 May 2009

My last GD spot at Funky Fairys

Morning everyone,
here is my project for my second week as Guest Designer at
Funky Fairys.
This week's challenge is 'Babies'

I have used my all time favourite Funky Fairys paper,
part of the 'Cherish' set
available at
Funky Fairys Papercrafts

I made those cute little baby booties from the paper
and added a little flower.
The mini Photo Album was my bargain buy - 49p from Tesco.
I covered it with the same paper and added some
curling ribbon and cut the letters with sizzix dies.
For the card, I found that lovely saying on the net
and printed it out on my comp.
I used the same ribbon and punched the flowers from the paper,
adding card candy in the centres.
The little pearl heart was from my stash.


xxx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

WOW this is so gorgeous and makes a wonderful gift.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

wowza...this set is divine and my fav colours i love doing the shoes havent made any in ages...love the papers...well i love everythig....such a cutest little selection hugs sassyxxx