Tuesday 12 May 2009

Cherry Kisses

Big hugs to Pollycraft, who generously emailed me this
download and some papers, from their new design -
'Cherry Kisses'.
Isn't she cute?
Check out their website for more designs.

This card was made with the fab sketch over at
Sketch & Stash Challenge.
The new stash that I used is the digital stamp
and the blue lace.
I must admit that I do struggle with
colouring digital stamps, the printer ink just runs no matter what I do.
I have heard of an inkjet fixing spray that I might have to try.
There are too many cute digital images out there for me to give up
on them :-)
Design Paper is Papermania, Sweet Nothings.

xxx

6 comments:

karen said...

super card and you have managed to colour it in perfectly. x karen x

Unknown said...

This is a great card Caroline - I love the lace!

Lorraine A said...

I used this image today too :-) Mine smudged too cos I started colouring before I had let the ink dry properly. Normally copics or prisma pencils and sansodor don't smudge !!

Love your card :-) Very cute image and the papers you used are just perfect too :-)
Lorraine x x

Emma said...

Aw gorgeous card...love the papers and lace. Your colouring looks fantastic.
Emma x

Becky said...

Beautiful card Caroline! I love these new downloads! Have you tried Pro Markers or Copics? They never run for me!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

brenda said...

Very pretty card Caroline, like your use of lace.

B xx