Wednesday 1 April 2009

New Challenge Blog

I finally have 5 minutes to myself today,
to upload this card before The Apprentice starts, on TV.
This is the first challenge for a great new blog called
and the theme is
"yellow and green"

I have used one of my Magnolia stamps again -
they are just so cute, I can't stop playing with them.
This one is Tilda with Cowberry Muffin.
I had no idea what a cowberry is,
but apparently it's a relative of the cranberry!
The paper I have used is Papermania - Sweet Nothings,
with ribbon, bloom and flower button all from Poppicrafts.


Right, Sir Alan has just given out this week's task,
so I am off to see how they can mess it up this week.
xxx

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oooh this is 'loverly' !! before leaving my comment I made extra sure that I AM a follower, I love your card and the way you write, you're so funny :-)
I download the apprentice sometimes, it's a good programme :-)

Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Challenge, we are having a fabulous response, I am so happy :-)
Lorraine x

Timcso said...

I adore the card!!Very cute and beatiful!Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Tímea

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a beautiful card! We just started selling Magnolias in our store and after seeing what beautiful work you made of tilda, It is no wonder they are flying from the shelves.

Thanks so much for joining our challenge, it is a big honor to have you!
Heidi

Tracy said...

This is just gorgeous! You pay such close attention to details! Beautiful!

Froggy said...

I just love it! I haven't seen that stamp before but i want it now!! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, fabulous Tilda.
Thanks for joining our first challenge on SimonSays Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Iris said...

Oh what a cute and brilliant card you´ve made. I really like the magnolia-images.
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris

Pouky said...

The magnolia image is so cute ! And with this cakes paper, it's great !