Thursday 2 April 2009

Congratulations Helen

Keep off the streets everyone!
My 40something SIL (ha! she's going to kill me for that)
has just passed her motorbike test - first time.
Well done Helen.
I made this card for her with this week's fab sketch at
Sketch and Stash Challenge
Check out their gorgeous DT work.
I found the image on my clipart CD
and the new stash that I used, was the design papers,
a recent purchase from Funky Fairys.
These are from their 'Cherish' range -
the most gorgeous colour-co-ordinated,
downloadable, papers.

xxx

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Fab card. I love that image and great stitching.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
Cathy xx

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Caroline. I hope Helen loves her fabby card!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx