Saturday 7 March 2009

Favourite Somethings

This week's challenge over at Stamp Something
is to create a project inspired by your favourite something.
My project uses my favourite stamps,
my favourite papers and one of my favourite things -
scented candles.

This was my very first attempt at putting stamped images on candles,
and I am amazed at how easy it was to do.
I have a feeling everyone will be getting
stamped candles next christmas...
lol*

These were rose scented candles I picked up for £4 each at Matalan,
I added the stamped Whiff of Joy image,
the name, and some ribbon.
Then I wrapped them in a cellophane bag and added more ribbon.
(Excuse the terrible photo, the light is not good today.)

The card is made using the same Whiff Of Joy stamps,
and my favourite papers right now -
K & Company, Classic,
with brad and blooms from my stash.
xxx

2 comments:

Bev said...

Utterly gorgeous! Such a fabulous project - the stamps are so sweet and the colours and papers you have used are so pretty x

Michele Roos said...

Oh these are gorgeous. Love the images and the papers. Michele x