Monday 16 February 2009

Mojo Monday Week 74

Wow!
2 posts in one day ~ are you impressed?
I just couldn't resist giving the new sketch on Mojo Monday a try.
As usual, it's a great sketch
and there's some gorgeous work from the design team to check out.

Here's my card. The stamp is from See D's Piece of Cake set.
I used Glossy Accents on the filling and icing,
and tried really hard to show you that glossy effect on the photo.
If you click on the picture, the larger image does show it a little better.
The paper is Papermania Simply Elegant
and the ribbon and bloom are from my stash.
xxx

6 comments:

Caryl P said...

Nice card, and I love the sentiment!

Krista said...

Great card, it's so elegant !

Firenze said...

Lovin' it! Lovin' it!
Helen

Kelly said...

Love the ribbon and skitching. Nice job!

Maaret said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful