Friday 13 February 2009

Chocolate Challenge

Hello,
now, this is my kind of project.. lol**
Over at Stamp Something
they have a 'Something Chocolate' challenge.
So you need to create something with chocolate in mind.
Not too hard for those of us who always have chocolate in mind.

Check out the gorgeous designs by the DT
and I can't wait to see the challenge entries.

Here's my project.
Valentine Heart Biscuits dipped in Dark Chocolate.
I made the cookies with a basic cookie recipe and then
dipped them in dark chocolate and wrapped them in cellophane bags,
tied with ribbon.
I cut the lid off a plain white box and used a strip of card,
fastened at each end with brads, as a handle.
The boxes are decorated with papers that were free from craft magazines,
and ribbons and blooms from my stash.
The little hedgehog stamp is from the transparent Penny Black Bubbly set.

And of course, as quality control I got to sample several cookies before I
decided they were ok

Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone
xxx


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

I am drooling over my keyboard....yummy!!!!
LeAnne

Erin... said...

Fun little boxes and what tasty looking cookies!! thanks for joining the Stamp Something challenge.

Tracy said...

mmmmmmmm,gorgeous....drooling over here.
tracy xx

Lisa H. said...

wow! these are so cool. look at those cookies, too! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! LOVE IT! ...Hugs...SK :)

Kathryn said...

YUMMY -- Very cute idea -- love that little box -- so SWEET! :)

Deb M. said...

Yum!! The boxes are so cute & the cookies look delicious.

TFS...